Again this year, Providence Players of Fairfax will work with Young Hearts Foundation to support local pediatric cancer patients and the search for cures. Working together for 11 years, PPF and Young Hearts have co-produced an annual holiday production to support the cause. This year, due to COVID-19, we cannot do that. So, we have found a creative way to continue the partnership and support those who may be struggling with cancers.
Scavenger Hunt teams must register online.
(Click the Registration link on the left to get started! You will be prompted to create an account in order to register and pay.)
Entry fee is $50 per team (max. one car per team)
Teams may participate from anywhere and all ages are welcome to participate!
How it works:
- On Saturday, January 9 at 1:00 p.m. EST an email containing the list of items to be found will be sent to all registered teams. Note: all times are EST.
- Teams will take photographs of a team member with each item and email the photos to YHHuntForACure@gmail.com
- The winning team is the team that either:
- Submits photos of team member(s) with each item on the list in the in the shortest period of time
- or submits photos of team member(s) with the greatest number of items on the list by 2:30 p.m. EST.
Three ways to participate:
- Build a team now (or play alone) – you can register here.
- Give a gift to someone who would enjoy the challenge – you can register them here.
- Donate! I don’t really want to do the scavenger hunt, but I want to join the cause with a donation to Young Hearts Foundation. Donate here!
I need more information – More information on the hunt, the organizations and how to participate can be found here.
Find out more about our special relationship with Young Hearts Foundation.