"And Then There Were None" was a bracing ride!
Based on the O. Henry tale, this heartwarming, romantic holiday favorite tells the story of the importance of giving and sacrifice. An inspiring holiday feel-good story, suitable for the entire family!
William Inge’s Pulitzer Prize winning drama explores themes of sexuality, repression, restlessness, and rites of passage. Picnic won the New York Drama Critics’ Circle Award for Best Play in 1953, and featured Paul Newman in his Broadway debut.
Against the backdrop of a country still reeling from World War I, the women join together under the Mediterranean sun, seeking a necessary balm of sunshine and renewal. “Enchanted April” won the Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding New American Play in 2003.
Become a Member!
We are a “big tent”- big enough to include first timers to theatrical endeavors and those with significant theater experience. We welcome you into this community and look forward to your creativity, experience and talent. Membership has its privileges. Join us!
See and read about the wonderful happenings at Providence Players and among member artists.
- A Sneak Peek of “The Gift of the Magi,” by Jon Jory December 2, 2019
- Audition Announcement “Picnic” December 9 & 10 November 29, 2019
- Meet the Director and Cast of “The Gift of the Magi” November 22, 2019
- Memorable Gifts from “The Gifts of the Magi” November 15, 2019
- Casting Announcement: “The Gift of the Magi” November 3, 2019