A comedy about married life! An outdoor theater experience! A married couple, playing a married couple, directed by a married couple, and performed in a parking lot! A married couple, J and Terry, have decided to use a parking lot as the setting to answer a very critical question… should they get a divorce?
A light-hearted comedy, Sleight of Hand follows 95-year-old Harvey as he looks to add some excitement to his life by robbing a bank. His wife, Esther, and best friends, Arthur and Mildred, all think he is crazy, but Harvey forges ahead on his adventure. Watch it now!
There is a library of your life stacked in its shelves. The Librarian of this library charges 200 bucks a minute to help you rewrite it. Then a clown walks in…
Become a Member!
We are a “big tent”- big enough to include first timers to theatrical endeavors and those with significant theater experience. We welcome you into this community and look forward to your creativity, experience and talent. Membership has its privileges. Join us!
Read about all the wonderful happenings, updates and news on membership activities!
- “The Parking Lot” Opens This Thursday! May 11, 2021
- “The Parking Lot” Rehearsals Underway! April 28, 2021
- “Laundry and Bourbon” and “Lone Star” receive rave reviews! October 16, 2020
- Laundry and Bourbon/Lone Star “Touchless” Playbill October 8, 2020
- Sneak Peek of “Laundry and Bourbon/Lone Star” October 7, 2020