- All patrons (including season ticket holders) are encouraged to reserve seats in advance.
- Seating usually begins about 25 minutes before the performance is scheduled to begin.
- Reservations will only be honored up to 5 minutes before scheduled curtain time.
- Seating after the performance has begun is at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Priority is given to season ticket holders.
The James Lee Center is owned and operated by, and under the sole control of, Fairfax County and a performance is cancelled if the County closes the James Lee Center for any reason on the day of the performance.
The Players reserve the right to cancel any performance at any time for any reason. If a performance is cancelled, the Players will refund the purchase price of any single-show tickets for which payment has been received and will contact season ticket holders to offer refunds or make other appropriate arrangements.
Complimentary tickets for WATCH and Ruby Griffith Award adjudicators and press reviewers must be reserved in advance. Each adjudicator or reviewer may also request one additional complimentary ticket for a companion.
Box Office Hours
Providence Players is a volunteer organization and the box office is not staffed except during performances. The box office at the James Lee Center opens 45 minutes before each performance and remains open through intermission – it is not open at any other time.
Make your seat reservations online, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 703-425-6782. Reservations for Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays can be made up to noon on the day of the performance. Reservations for Sunday matinees can be made up to midnight on Saturday.
Questions, Tickets and Reservations:
For questions about purchasing tickets or your ticket order, please e-mail email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 703-425-6782.