An Outdoor Theatrical Event!
First, all activity is in accordance with regulations from the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Virginia Department of Health, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Visit our Safety Precautions for Live Performances page for more information
- Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. (come early to choose your socially distanced space)
- Live music begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Live theater performance starts at 8:00 p.m.
- There will be a short intermission between the music and the theater production. The production is approximately 1 hour in length. (We encourage you to visit the restroom before the show begins.)
The Italian Café’ (behind the restaurant, outside, under the stars)
7161 Lee Highway
Falls Church, VA 22046
(please do not call the restaurant for information related to this event, please call our ticket line at (703) 425-6782.)
Parking at The Italian Café is limited, though some spots are available for patrons. Street parking is available after 5 p.m.(Summerfield Rd, Cavalier Trail and Winchester Way), and there is parking across the street in the driveway up to the the Budget Inn and behind Luzmary’s Bolivian restaurant (not in front). Also, there is covered, garage parking near Pizza Orzo (a few blocks away). (Please park at your own risk.)
Bring With You:
- A comfortable chair for each attendee (no other chairs are available or provided)
- A mask for each attendee (required to wear unless eating or drinking)
- Please check the weather before you leave home and dress accordingly
When You Arrive:
- Wear your mask (upon entering)
- Check in with ticket table before entering
- Wait for an usher who will escort you to help you choose your space (socially distanced from others)
- Your “touchless” playbill link will arrive via email prior to seating, so please share it with others in your party.
Food and Beverages:
- Snacks, sweet and savory, as well as non-alcoholic beverages and water will be available. Donations are graciously accepted via cash, Venmo, or PayPal. About to send out to those who have tickets tonight.
- Wine and beer supplied by The Italian Café, can be purchased from the outdoor bar at your own cost. Cash or credit card only.
- Following the performance, The Italian Café will remain open for patrons, in accordance with regulations from the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the Virginia Department of Health.